STOCKPORT CANAL BOAT TRUST: NEW HORIZONS
Terms and Conditions for Trips
***Please note that the items below will need to be confirmed on arrival for your trip***
- The Skipper is in complete charge of the craft, New Horizons, at all times.
- The crew are not available to provide care to the passengers; this is the responsibility of their carers except in the case of a serious incident or emergency.
- The group are responsible for any refreshments that they may require with the exception of hot drinks (tea, coffee, milk).
- A Responsible person must identify themselves to the Skipper at the commencement of the Trip and sign to say they understand the terms and conditions.
- Groups arriving after the agreed departure time may not be offered the full trip or the trip may need to be cancelled, this is at the discretion of the skipper.
Date December 2109