Terms and Conditions for Trips
All users of New Horizons must be prepared to follow COVID Secure instructions / requirements
Please note that the items below will need to be confirmed on arrival for your trip:
- The Skipper is in complete charge of the craft, New Horizons, at all times.
- The crew are not available to provide care to the passengers; this is the responsibility of their carers except in the case of a serious incident or emergency.
- The boat will have a minimum of two and a maximum of three crew on every trip.
- The group are responsible for any refreshments that they may require with the exception of hot drinks (tea, coffee, milk).
- A Responsible person must identify themselves to the Skipper at the commencement of the Trip and sign to say they understand the terms and conditions.
- Groups arriving after the agreed departure time may not be offered the full trip or the trip may need to be cancelled, this is at the discretion of the skipper.
- Cancellation and refunds for medical reasons will attract a 10% handling charge.
- Cancellations for reasons other than medical, refunds are at the discretion of the Trustees.
Date: August 2022